Whether Through Culture or Commerce Engage.Exchange.Learn.Repeat.
Diaspora Travel & Trade is a full-service consulting company servicing clients with interests in or located in Black and/or Indigenous communities in North America, the Caribbean, and Central and South America. Since 2015, we have developed a number of projects and curated numerous programs for universities, non-profit and non-governmental organizations, special interest groups, professionals, and globe-trotters. Our focus is travel to and trade with Black and Indigenous communities in the Americas, focusing first on Cuba and the United States, and then the rest of the Americas.
Our team is based in the U.S and Cuba and has over 20+ years of experience in client service, project/program development and management, business consulting, US-Cuba relations, and international travel & trade. We work closely with our clients from initial idea to final execution to meet their expressed objectives. Our team curates programs and develops projects that are unique and specialized to each client’s needs and aspirations, offering on-the-ground insight and access to untapped opportunity.
To discuss how we can assist you contact INFO@DiasporaTT.com
LA HABANA VIEJA
Our Consulting Services Include the Following:
- Diaspora Travel & Trade Branded Projects/Programs
- Customized Projects/Programs
- Customized Travel Itineraries
- Academic Projects/Programs
- Professional Projects/Programs
- Cultural Exchange Projects/Programs
- Conferences, Workshops, Lectures, Presentations - Live, Webinars, Conference Calls
- Booking and Logistics for Speakers & Talent Traveling to/from United States
- Business and Trade Consulting
Our Portfolio Includes Projects/Programs in the Following Sectors:
- Dance, Art, & Literature
- Eco-Tourism & Sustainable Development
- Wellness & Holistic Living
- Sports & Athletics
- Health Care
- Religion & Spirituality